1 July 2007

Spendings

Listening to: Devildriver - Burning Sermon
--

So I've officially left my job. I guess till tomorrow I'm between roles. Feels a little odd really, knowing than in about 30 hours I'll be starting a whole new chapter in my life. Excting though - can't wait. Maybe that's why I can't sleep right now...

I was paid for the annual leave I had accrued, so we went shopping. I needed a new stock lens for my camera. I'd been eyeing off the Nikkor 18-135 f/3.5-5.6 for a month or two. Naturally I bought it. ;-) It's nice to have double the focal lenth to play with now - gives me a lot more flexibility. I also bought a new polariser, as my old one broke a while back. Kel picked up the 60mm f2.8
Micro which looks like a nice clear lens.

I picked up the new Devildriver CD yesterday - talk about brutal. I shall enjoy assaulting my ears. I also did some clothes shopping. I grabbed a new shirt, and a couple of jackets, as well as some more pants for work. Nothing exciting - just required.

Ooh ooh, and we picked up our prints for the upcoming Refuge: refresh exhibition. My vertical panorama looks stunning framed up. I almost don't want to sell it!

No comments: