16 October 2007

Yawwn




So here I sit, once again unable to get a good night's sleep. This really bugs me, because I'm constantly in need of sleep (at least that's what my sore eyes tell me!). I was able to pass out for about three hours, but about 2am I was awake, but unlike most times, there was nothing on my mind.

Have you ever woken up in the middle of the night with a revelation, or having suddenly remembered the name of that 1980s artist you have been trying to recall for days? Howard Jones is the one I can never remember, with his seminal (cough) track, Like To Get To Know You Well. But anyway, this time there's nothing bugging me. Nothing that justifies this lack of sleep. And that shits me.

So I guess the coffee machine at work is going to get a workout later today.

I've now got my little MacBook set up with the software that I wanted. This will allow me to do a lot more mobile photography and to shoot heaps of shots, particularly in RAW mode, which is something I want to do a lot more of. Especially now that I've got a 2Gb CF card in my camera. Course, when I eventually upgrade my DSLR (That damn Nikon D300 is calling my name... curse you Nikon!), I'll be capturing images at over double the resolution, so I'll instantly lose capacity! It's a vicious bloody circle, all this new fandangled technology, I tell ya.

FYI, if I start posting with a lot of spelling mistakes, I apologise. This keyboard is taking some getting used to...

The Photo Booth application was something I wasn't expecting to use much, but I figured I can use it to pop up a current image of myself at the start of each blog. NERRRD!!

Uh yeah, anyway, that's about all I can be bothered typing up right now. Till next time.

No comments: