5 November 2007

Just Another Manic...

Yes it's Monday. So what's going on to cause this blog entry to be posted at a time other than the now normal 4:00am? Ab-so-loot-ly nothing. Just felt like typing random dribble really. :)

Work's getting more interesting - we've finally managed to wade through the vast majority of the backlog we faced. So now we can get on with designing new products. Which makes Adam a happy boy.

Photography is in a bit of a rut at the moment. I had a paid job last week but I just don't have the motivation to get off my butt and shoot something. Probably not helped by the total lack of inspiration I've got going on right now. But hey, it's not like I've never faced this sort of thing before and it went away. Just gotta give it some time to finish its hissy-fit and let me move on.

I've been trying to think of something I can do as a hobby, alongside my photography. So far, all I've thought of are getting back into building plastic model kits (something I used to do a number of years ago) and perhaps seeing if I can fin a cheap acoustic guitar and go back to chicken-scratching along to my favourite music, and dreaming of that-time-that=-will-never-come when I'm a rock star. Other than that I'm a not really sure what else would keep my mind involved for very long. I'll figure something out.

Have been getting into Facebook a lot lately. I've been able to find a bunch of people I went to school with, which is always cool. I always like reminiscing about school days - they were a lot of fun to me.

Other than that, all is well. :)

No comments: