29 September 2006

I am bored of silence

Listening to: Stone Sour - sillyworld


A friend of mine has been playing with an email scammer. Read how - it's damn funny.


One of the guys in my office likes to listen to TripleM on the radio. Today's been a constant stream of songs that made we wince:

The Boomtown Rats - I Don't Like Mondays
AC/DC - Thunderstruck
The B52s - Love Shack
Led Zeppelin - The Immigrant Song
The Models - Out Of Mind Out Of Sight
Kiss - I Was Made For Loving You

Good to see the old 5KA (1197 on the AM dial - yes I'm that old) is still kicking goals...


Karnivool put on a good show Wednesday night. It was great to finally catch them live. Funny part of the night was when we spooted my friend's band, Swayback were advertising a gig this Saturday with The Casanovas. Felt kinda cool seeing their poster in a venue like the Uni Bar, and thinking about their website that I built, and the photo shoots I did for their interview in dB/Rip It Up mags. I got all warm and fuzzy for a moment.

No comments: